1.How can I enrol myself or my child?
2. What extra can I do to make my English better?
One thing you should keep in mind is that you have to be in touch with the language outside the classroom. Some simple ways to do so are :
- Watch movies/tv series using English subtitles
- Read english books, comics or magazines,
- Listen to English songs and try to guess the lyrics and then check them online.
- Chat online with English native speakers.
3. What are the school year's expenses ?
- Monthly fees,
- Books-exam book,
- Examination fees (only when students participate in exams)
4. When and how can I pay my montly fees?
Monthly fees can be paid at the beginning or end of each month. You can pay by using cash or cheque.
We offer special prices for siblings.
5. When do examinations take place?
The dates of examinations vary due to different levels.
- For YLE (starters, movers, flyers) end of June
- For KET, PET, FCE end of May
- For IGCSE 3 different dates: oral exams in March, reading and writing, listening in May
- For IELTS the dates vary.
6. How can I find your school?
7. How long has the school been teaching English?
Our school has been established at November of 1984.
8. How many students are in each class?
The maximum class size for group lessons is 10.
9. What qualifications do the teachers have?
All teachers hold University degrees and a Master in Arts.
10. What is the minimum age someone can enrol?
The minimum age for our junior English courses is 5 years old.